This 47-hectare farm, an hour’s drive from Cape Town has a portion under agriculture and the remainder run as guest accommodation.
Burgundy Bourgogne is named after the Huguenot family who arrived from Bourgogne, France, and bought the farm in 1694. The H-shaped manor house was built in 1791 and is one of the few remaining heritage homesteads.
The farm is situated against a mountain, beyond which lies level land
for the cultivation of olives and vineyards. The building of three new cottages, and restoration of old building and an excellent road system, has formed a small, self-contained village.
R110m / £6.33m / €7.1m / $7.9m
t: 082 888 1734